Apply to Southern Poly
Southern Polytechnic State University welcomes admission applications from all interested students.
Fall - June 1
Spring - November 1
Summer - April 1
Your application and all supporting and required documents must be received by the above deadlines.
To apply, submit the following materials to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- A completed electronic application for admission to Southern Polytechnic.
- The non-refundable application fee is $30 for an electronic application.
- Undergraduate freshman students must provide official scores from the SAT or ACT. International students must also submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. Nontraditional and audit students may need to submit GED scores.
- Official high school and college transcripts mailed directly from all institutions attended. (Transfer students: all previously attended schools must be considered for admission.)
- All students applying for in-state tuition must verify lawful presence in the United States.
If you have submitted an application to SPSU within the last year, you may not need to apply again. Please use the Entrance Term Update Form to update your existing application. You will be notified by email if you need to complete a new application. Admission deadline dates apply.