Apply to Southern Poly
Southern Polytechnic State University welcomes admission applications from all interested students.
Fall - apply to Kennesaw State University
Summer - April 1
Your application and all supporting and required documents must be received by the above deadlines.
To apply, submit the following materials to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- Transfer, non-traditional, and transient students interested in applying for Summer 2015 must complete an electronic application for admission and pay a non-refundable application fee.
- All students interested in applying for Fall 2015, or later, must complete the Kennesaw State University electronic application for admission and pay a non-refundable application fee.
- Undergraduate freshman students must provide official scores from the SAT or ACT. International students must also submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. Nontraditional and audit students may need to submit GED scores.
- Official high school and college transcripts mailed directly from all institutions attended. (Transfer students: all previously attended schools must be considered for admission.)
- All students applying for in-state tuition must verify lawful presence in the United States.
If you have submitted an application to SPSU within the last year, you may not need to apply again. Please use the Entrance Term Update Form to update your existing application. You will be notified by email if you need to complete a new application. Admission deadline dates apply.