STEPS TO APPLY
Submit the following materials to the Office of Undergraduate Admission:
- All students interested in applying for Fall 2015, or later, must complete the Kennesaw State University electronic application for admission and pay a non-refundable application fee.
- Request high school and any colleges attended to send official transcripts directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- If the GED has been earned, official scores must be submitted, as well as your official high school transcript.
- All students applying for in-state tuition must verify lawful presence in the United States.
If you have submitted an application to SPSU within the last year, you may not need to apply again. Please use the Entrance Term Update Form to update your existing application. You will be notified by email if you need to complete a new application. Admission deadline dates apply.
A special category for adults who have never taken the SAT 1 or the ACT or whose scores
might disqualify them for admission.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or hold a GED.
- The applicant must have been out of high school at least five years and whose high school class graduated at least five years ago and have earned fewer than 30 transferable semester credit hours.
- The applicant must take the Compass Exam and score 80 on the Reading, 74 on the Writing, and 43 on the Algebra exams.
Official high school and/or college transcript(s) must be sent directly to SPSU at:
Southern Polytechnic State University
Attn: Undergraduate Admission
1100 S. Marietta Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060