Fiscal Year 2015 Technology Fee timeline and review process (tentative)
- Friday, September 27th, 2014 - Call for Proposals
- Friday, November 22nd - Due date for proposal authors to submit proposals for the first level review infrastructure needs. Proposals that have not been submitted for review by this date will not be considered for funding.
- Friday, January 24th - Infrastructure reviewers will provide infrastructure and logistical requirements to the proposal authors no later than this date. Projects that cannot be fully evaluated by this date may be returned to proposal authors with a recommendation for further development of the proposal. (Feedback and communication about proposals should be continuous prior to this date).
- Friday, February 21st - Addendum in response to the infrastructure reviews (if needed) are due to TFRE Chair (David Stone).
- March 14th - Deans, Library Director, and SGA provide proposal rankings and comments to TFRE Chair (David Stone).
- March 17th - Monday, March 31st - TFRE reviews and makes project recommendations to VPAA and CIO.
- Monday, April 7th - VPAA and CIO finalize project list.
- Thursday, April TBD - Student Life Committee votes on the FY14 Student Technology Fee Budget
- Mid-Late July - Final funding decisions announced (Project proposal awards are currently pending. Authors will be contacted when the final funding decisions are made.)
Assistance with development proposals
Proposal authors are strongly encouraged to contact the Office of Faculty Support and Development to get assistance with developing proposals. Concepts for a proposal, or a general idea is all you need to get started. The Office of Faculty Support and Development can assist you with finding collaborators, and can get you connected with the appropriate campus technical support and logistical contacts.