Criminal Background Check
All courses of study in the Teacher Education Program require students to apply their learning in K-12 school settings. We must ensure that all teacher candidates have a clear criminal background before working with children in schools. Students who do not hold a clear renewable teaching, leadership or service certificate in Georgia must pass a criminal background check prior to engaging in any field experience or apprentice teaching.
HOW TO ORDER
You will need your Student ID number, social security number, Visa or MasterCard. Go to www.CertifiedBackground.com and click on Students.
- In the "PLACE ORDER" (Package Code) Box, enter SJ62
- Read and check the two advisory statements and click "Continue Order"
- Complete your personal information and click "NEXT"
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click "NEXT"
- Select a method of payment
- Answer all questions and click on Submit.
- Make sure all of the requirements within your To Do list are complete.
Contact for help: 1 (888) 666-7788 email@example.com