Rec Entrance Requirements
The SPSU Recreation and Wellness Center is available for SPSU students, staff and faculty with a valid SPSU ID card. You must have your ID to enter the building.
Georgia Highland Students and Staff who reside at the SPSU campus are eligible for memberships if they pay the appropriate Rec Fee (see below)
RECREATION AND WELLNESS CENTER FEES
SPSU Student: Included in Recreation Fee with Paid Tuition
Georgia Highland College: Optional fee paid to SPSU Business office (Currently $51.00 per semester)
SPSU/GHC Staff or Faculty: $30 per Semester
SPSU Alumni: $45 per Semester
A GUEST accompanied by a student/Staff, must sign in at the Front Desk and PAY the GUEST FEE is $5.00 EACH time you use the facility.
All Guests MUST be 16 years old or older.
GUEST MUST be with student/staff at all times. They are RESPONSIBLE for all guest actions
RECREATION AND WELLNESS CENTER PARTICIPATION RULES
- Upon entering the REC CENTER you are required to show your ID at the FRONT DESK.
- To enter the facility, you must be a STUDENT/STAFF or a GUEST accompanied by a student and sign in at the Front Desk.
- GUEST FEE is $5.00 EACH time you use the facility. GUEST MUST be with student/staff at all times. They are RESPONSIBLE for all guest actions.
- Proper attire is required at all times: Fitness shoes and shirts and exercise apparel. Five Fingers/Skeletoes are not allowed in the Weight Room.
- All sport spectators must be over the age of 16 and remain on the sidelines or the lobby area at all times. They are not allowed in the playing areas.
- There is no PERSONAL TRAINING ALLOWED.
- No one under the age of 16 years is allowed in the building.
- Compliance of all Rules is MANDATORY for all those entering the RECREATION AND WELLNESS CENTER.