Student Log-In Procedures
To create an account and view the
PART I: Course instructions for self-registering students required to take a course
All Incoming Students 23 years old and under ARE required to take MyStudentBody.
Follow these instructions to get started:
- Go to http://www.mystudentbody.com and click REGISTER HERE to create your secure account. Enter your email address, select password, and enter SPSU as the school code. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter required security and demographic information. Click continue.
- From the My Stuff page, select the Essentials Courseby clicking Take Now under Status.
- Complete the questionnaire and pre-quiz for the selected module.
- Complete all module material.
- Complete the post-test.
NOTE: The course consists of multiple modules. Repeat steps 3-5 for each module required for the course. You must complete the course by DATE with a passing score of 80%. You will have 3 attempts to complete the course.
- Complete the course survey.
- View, print, or email your certificate of completion.
You’ll return to the My Stuff page after receiving your certificate where you’ll be free to explore other areas of the website such as the library in the Student Center or ask questions in the Advice area.
PART II: Follow-Up Assessment
All courses include a follow-up assessment that helps you see how you have changed since you took the course. You will receive an email 60 days after you complete the course asking you to log in to MyStudentBody and complete the 10-minute assessment. Please fill out the assessment as soon as possible. The information learned from this assessment will help improve alcohol and drug educational programs on your campus. Your responses will be completely confidential.
IMPORTANT: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved senders to make sure the follow-up email reaches you.
For Technical Support and Questions:
Click Site Help at the bottom of every screen on MyStudentBody to get answers to common questions. If you have a question about course deadlines or other campus-specific issues, please contact Kellie Blosser at email@example.com