Faciltiy Supervisor (Student Position)
POSITION TITLE: Student Facility Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Recreational Sports
DIVISION: Student Activities
DATE: On going REPORTS TO: Director
The main work-station for this position is the front desk. This area also serves as an information point, equipment check-out, and rental area. The student supervisor will be responsible for overseeing day to day activities that occur in the Recreation and Wellness Center. The student must be able to maintain building security while working at the front desk
- Answering and transferring telephone calls to appropriate areas.
- Help manage, inventory, and maintain equipment room.
- Make hourly facility usage counts.
- Manage racquetball court reservations.
- Report damage of facilities, equipment, etc. Police building for abusive behavior.
- Provide gymnasium set-up for reserved areas and intramurals.
- Help maintain cleanliness of facility.
- Become familiar with the entire Recreational Sports Program, its activities and services offered.
- Monitor access to the building by checking student ID’s.
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE AT THE FRONT DESK