POLYDAYis the culmination of a comprehensive fundraising effort by the SPSU Foundation to raise awareness and support through our community partners. On October 14th we will celebrate with all of our donors at an event on the Southern Polytechnic State University campus. Gifts made in honor of PolyDay will help support student scholarships, campus improvements, and so many other needs here at SPSU. Please consider joining the celebration and making a gift.
Why give to Southern Polytechnic?
- Our impact on the local economy was $222.7 million for FY2012
- 24% of our students are from Cobb County
- We partner with Cobb County and Marietta City Schools
- Cobb County businesses employ our graduates
How can my gift make an impact?
- Scholarships for students are more important than ever before
- Support academic progress through capital investments
- Make an investment in future employees
- Leave a legacy through a naming opportunity
Branding and recognition opportunities are available for all levels of Community Partnerships. All benefits are optional and negotiable. For inquiries about gifts in-kind and restricted giving to specific schools or programs, please contact Cheryl Martinez at 678-915-3295 or by email at email@example.com