JUNE 25, 2013 – The SPSU Military Task Force has launched a textbook drive to benefit the university’s active-service students as well as students who are reservists and veterans. The task force is asking for donations of used and new textbooks for any SPSU courses. They will be redistributed at no cost to military students.
The Military Task Force is part of the Soldiers-2-Scholars program, and the book drive is just one of several events planned to benefit military students and show the campus community’s appreciation to them. For more information about Soldiers-2-Scholars, go to the Soldiers2Scholars Web page.
Donations to the Military Task Force Book Drive may be dropped off during regular office hours with:
• Dawn Ramsey, director, Office of Faculty Support and Development, C-133 (Library Annex);
• Nikki Palamiotis, director, Graduate Studies Office, B-102;
• Diana Cosme, administrative assistant, Physics department, B-260;
• Vickie Moody, administrative assistant, Mechanical Engineering Technology department, Q-236;
• Prof. Daniel Branham, lecturer, Civil Engineering Technology department, L-154;
• Prof. Rich Cole, interim dean, and Sharon Hodge, secretary to the dean, School of Architecture and Construction Management, N-123; or
• Library circulation desk (during regular library hours).