Students interested in submitting a proposal should fill out an electronic form (https://orgsync.com/50292/forms/100779) by March 28, 2014. Student who would like to submit multiple proposals need to fill out multiple forms. Students should hear back concerning acceptance by April 2, 2014.
Submissions for Individual, Panel, Roundtable, Video, and Poster proposals should contain the following information:
· Name, address, and contact information (email address and phone number) of the lead student presenter
· For panels, roundtables and group video presentations the contact information (email address and phone number) should also be listed.
· Category of the submission (Individual, Panel, Roundtable, Video, and Poster)
· Title of the proposal
· A 200 – 350 word proposal description
· Equipment Needs: Projector and LCD Panel, Writing Surfaces, Space for movement and Interaction
Photography Submissions should contain the following information
· Name, address, and contact information of the student presenter
· Digital copies of photographs.
· A 25-word blurb for each photograph that concerns how the photo works with the theme of the conference. The blurb will be posted with the photograph.