The Principles of the Department of IT
- Students are the most important people on the campus. Without them there would be no need for the institution.
- Students are not cold enrollment statistics, but flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- Students are not people to be tolerated so that we can do our thing -- they are our thing.
- Students are not dependent on us ... rather, we are dependent on them.
- Students are not an interruption of our work, but the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favor by serving them. They are doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do so.
Comments and suggestions: Please contact 678-915-4292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.