The BSIT Program will enable its graduates to
- Have the ability to hold progressively more responsible positions in the IT field,
including positions that are supervisory or managerial in nature.
- Engage in life-long learning and professional development.
- Communicate effectively as an IT professional with users, peers, and higher management.
- Work effectively on teams, whether as a participant or as a leader.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior as an IT professional and sensitivity to the impact of
technology on society.
- Pursue and successfully complete an advanced degree if desired.