Online Course Facilitation Program
This four-week fully online program provides participants with the necessary competencies to facilitate an online course by balancing both technical and pedagogical aspects. In this program, participants will start with copying a course for delivering in the Desire2Learn (D2L) Learning Management system. Participants will receive hands-on experience to update and change the course content in D2L. This program will provide best practices for communicating with students. Finally, participants will experience grading and providing feedback to effectively support students in their online courses.
This fully online program begins on March 9th and ends on March 30th, 2015. Please read the syllabus to learn about required online synchronous meetings.
Upon successful completion of the Online Course Facilitation Program, participants will be able to:
- Copy and prepare a course for editing,
- Update and change course content and manage course calendar and dates,
- Prepare communications for course interactions,
- Grade submissions and provide feedback to students, and
- Understand copyright and accessibility guidelines.
Please click on the OCFP Syllabus to learn more about program requirements and schedule synchronous online meetings.
To apply to Online Course Facilitation Program, please visit,