1. All first year housing options require an Academic Year Contract. The contracts start at the beginning of Fall semester and end at the end of Spring semester.
2. All first year freshman residents are required to enroll in a university food service meal plan. The two options available are the 14 meals per week plan or the 19 meals per week plan. For detailed meal plan information and pricing you may visit Dining Services.
3. Full payment for housing and meals is due prior to occupancy for each academic term. Students who are qualified for and who have accepted financial aid may have that aid directly disbursed to cover payments for housing and meals. Any remaining difference after financial aid disbursement must be paid by the deadlines established each term.
4. Private rooms are not available in Howell Hall. Students who have a documented medical condition that requires them to have their own room but does not limit their physical capabilities should contact Katie Ashley, Disabilities Service Provider, at 678-915-7244.
5. All utilities, cable television and high speed internet are covered by the students housing payment. Laundry is also included.