Honors Interdisciplinary Seminar
Honors Interdisciplinary Seminars
The Honors Program offers faculty the opportunity to teach junior-level Interdisciplinary Honors courses. These courses allow students to explore broadly how their major fields apply to educational and career-related issues. These courses contain both applied and theoretic learning.
If you are interested in teaching a junior-level Interdisciplinary Honors Seminar course, please download the following documents:
- Interdisciplinary Honors Seminar Worksheet (use to determine curriculum ideas as you develop your course.)
- Interdisciplinary Honors Course Proposal Form (use to complete your proposal).
The following links are for proposals that have already been approved:
- Intelligent Robotics
- Bringing a New Product to Market
- City as Text
- Mathematics of Our World
- Ethics and the Moral Imagination
- Interpersonal Communication
- Design for Humanity