Private financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations provides
the margin of excellence that distinguishes great universities from good ones.
Your gifts help to bridge the gap between state support and SPSU's annual operating budget. Private gifts focus on Alumni Association programming and critical areas such as scholarships, endowed professorships, graduate fellowships, and international study.
The base of annual support from alumni, friends, parents, faculty, staff, and students is critical in supporting the University and its schools, and departments. Gifts may be designated for any program or may be unrestricted for university-wide initiatives.
- Scholarship and fellowship assistance for students and faculty.
- Discretionary resources for academic support and administration.
- Operational funding for special programs and institutional initiatives.
- Flexible capital to weather economic storms, strengthen key academic and research programs, and confront unanticipated needs.
- Alumni Association programming