Middle and High School Registration is closed for 2015. Registration for the 2016 season will open on Aug 1, 2015.
Checks for Fee Payment: Make sure that your school/team name is printed on your registration fee payment to insure timely documentation of payment receipt. This has been especially difficult with checks coming from school district accounts. If we cannot confirm that the payment is for your school, this could bump your team into the LATE Registration Status and limit the competitive site choices for your team.
Rules Manuals? These arrive just after Labor Day. We will mail to registered teams as soon as they arrive. You may purchase rules manuals here: http://store.soinc.org/
2015 Workshops for Middle/High Coaches/Teams
All workshops in GA for 2014-2015 are now complete. Look for the workshop schedule for 15-16 in August 2015.
2015 Invitational Tournaments
1. Chattahoochee High, B (Middle School) Invitational Tournament: Saturday, Nov 15, 2014. Registration details, http://www.hoochscioly.com/invitational/
2. The Brookwood Invitational Science Olympiad Tournament, BISOT, will be Saturday, January 17th. EVENT IS FULL....and a waiting list is already started. Contact Joe Cox, firstname.lastname@example.org,
3. Dodgen Middle School (B Division) Invitational Tournament: Saturday, Jan 24th, 2015. For details contact Kathy Jacobson email@example.com
4. UGASO Invitational: Saturday, Jan 31, 2015. Entry Form: http://goo.gl/HH7doF and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. (No Build Events will be run at this event) Cost is $50 per team.
Invitational competitions outside GA:
1. Friendship Christian School, Lebanon, TN, Division B (middle school) tournament, Sat, Jan 10th, 2015: Contact Jason Miller for details: email@example.com
ROSTER FORMS (for Region and State Competitions)
Complete and bring with you to your region competition. Principal signature is optional.
Use the forms below prior to competitions to submit team rosters.