The Southern Polytechnic State University Computer Game Design and Development Bachelors program is grateful to the members of our Industrial Advisory Board:
- Rene Archambault, Manager of Admissions and Alumni Affairs, The Guildhall at Southern Methodist University
- Todd Harris, Chief Operating Officer, Hi-Rez Studios
- Adam Kunz, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Mowgli Games
- William Olden, KizStudios
- Don Richards-Boeff, Director of 3D Apps & Games Platform, Kaneva
- Ian Schreiber, Game Designer, Loot Drop Inc., and Assistant Professor, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Joshua Skelton, Tilted Wheel Interactive
SPSU is happy to be partnering with the following organizations:
We also support our local gaming community and businesses:
If you are a local business in the gaming field and in the Atlanta area, please contact us.
Our students and graduates are working in gaming/media studios:
- Joshua Casaceli placed at start up company for an internship summer 2012 based upon his skills and designs from CGDD2002.
- Joshua Roberts participated in a research project with Motion Reality Inc. in Fall 2011 to test their motion tracking system.