All middle school students (6th,7th, 8th graders) enrolled in a Public School, Private School, Home School, or Youth Organization are eligible for the Future City Competition.
For a $25 Registration Fee an insituttion can register as many competition teams as it wishes, but only 5 may advance to regionals. Registration includes the following:
- A download 'Key' for SimCity 4 Deluxe Software.
- A Future City poster.
- A copy of the Georgia ProgramHandbook for each participating Educator and Mentor.
- A copy of the Georgia Student Handbook for each Student involved.
- Access to the Fall training workshops for Educators, Mentors and/or Students (on camous and on-line).
- Access to SimCity tutorials.
- The option to include Educators, Mentors and students in Georgia Regional Future City email communications and tips.
- The opportunity to send five teams to the Georgia Regional Competition that includes continental breakfast and lunch for all team members, t-shirts for all team members, eligibility to compete for the final round and all special awards, etc.
- Competition door prizes.
To register click on the link below and follow the instructions to create an account in our national database
BE A PART OF THE FUTURE! REGISTER YOUR TEAM TODAY!