Begin the application process today!
You are seeking admission into a special department at a special school. As such,
we have unique procedures and requirements:
- You'll send all your application materials, or have them sent, straight to Donna McPherson in the English, Technical Communication
& Media Arts department.
- You won't need to communicate with the Graduate School; we'll do it for you.
- The application process includes numerous steps and varies by program.
Select the graduate program you'd like to apply to for detailed instructions:
Your application materials are due for consideration by these dates:
- July 1 for Fall Semester (begins mid-August)
- November 1 for Spring Semester (begins early January)
Send all your application materials to:
Donna McPherson, Program Assistant
English, Technical Communication & Media Arts Department
Southern Polytechnic State University
1100 South Marietta Parkway
Atrium Building, J333
Marietta, GA 30060
English, Technical Communication & Media Arts Department | Southern Polytechnic State University
Atrium Building, J333 | 1100 South Marietta Parkway | Marietta, GA 30060
678-915-7202 | 678-915-7425 (fax) | firstname.lastname@example.org | Site Map