Home >> Classified Employee Handbook >> You and Your Job >> Change In Your Status

Change In Your Status

It is your responsibility to notify the Human Resources Office if you change your name, address, telephone number, tax exemptions, etc. It is important to you that the information in your personnel records be kept current at all times.