The mission of SPSU eGov Center (SPSU eGov Center) is to:
- Conduct research and development on electronic government (eGov) processes, services
- Provide and contribute to education and training programs for customer, faculty and students.
- Involve students in the practice of eGov by promoting and providing students at all
levels with opportunities to:
- Work on and contribute to actual, significant projects under the guidance of practicing
IT, software, systems and project managers.
- Learn from faculty who are senior, seasoned professionals with current and high-levels
of practical skill and capability in the rapidly expanding areas of technology and
its application in IT, eGov, etc.
- Work on and contribute to actual, significant projects under the guidance of practicing IT, software, systems and project managers.
- Implement processes, projects and systems to improve the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of electronic government.
The SPSU eGov Center will work with appropriate Georgia departments and agencies as well as at the local and federal levels of government, non-governmental agencies and other appropriate organizations..