The student outcomes for the Electrical Engineering Technology Program at Southern Polytechnic State University are listed below:
- Demonstrate an appropriate knowledge of fundamentals of electrical engineering technology, mathematics, and science.
- Demonstrate an appropriate mastery of knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of the technical components of the curriculum.
- Use appropriate tools and laboratory equipment to acquire data, conduct experimental measurements, analyze data, and interpret the results.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically and generate creative and realistic solutions to defined problems and projects appropriate to electrical engineering technology.
- Produce written documents; deliver oral presentations, prepare and interpret visual information.
- Function effectively on teams.
- Recognize the value of diversity, and identify ethical and social issues in business and technical tasks.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement.