Program Educational Objectives
The faculty of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology Department have adopted the following Program Educational Objectives for graduates of the EET program.
- Possess an appropriate knowledge of the fundamentals of electrical engineering technology, mathematics, science and technologies in order to adapt to rapidly changing technologies.
- Function and communicate effectively, both individually and within team, demonstrating ethical, respectful and professional behavior in all environments and associations.
- Apply creativity in design, testing and maintenance of electrical engineering technology systems, and think critically to identify, evaluate and solve complex technical and non-technical problems.
- Recognize the need for a commitment to pursue continuous self-improvement and lifelong learning.
- Be cognizant of contemporary professional, societal and global issues and be aware of and respect diverse cultures.
- Obtain and maintain a meaningful employment in their respective disciplines and attain increasing levels of responsibility and leadership in chosen career fields.