CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY ADVISORY BOARD
To be considered for CMIAB Scholarship award, an individual must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must complete the application form provided. In addition to GPA, SAT scores, school extracurricular activities and full or part-time work experience will be considered.
2. All applicants must submit a transcript. High school students and those who have completed less than one (1) full semester of college must submit a high school transcript. Applicants who have completed at least one (1) full semester of college must submit the most recent college transcript.
3. The applicant has the option to submit a letter of recommendation along with the application.
Applications must be submitted no later than the specified date � 5 PM to Ms. Sharon Hamrick at the SPSU Construction Management office. Applications shall be submitted in a sealed envelope with CMIAB Scholarship Application on the exterior.
Scholarship recipients will be announced as per schedule.
CMIAB SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Instructions: Complete and submit this application along with the following:
1) Official school transcript up through latest term completed (if a college student, submit
a college transcript only.)
2) Letter of Reference from school official/faculty member.
PLEASE TYPE OR PRINT
Last Name First Name Middle Name or Initial Social Security Number
Permanent Address Street City State Zip Code Telephone Number
High School Attended Street City State Zip Code
College/University previously attended, if applicable. Working Email address(required):
Anticipated graduation date: Proposed major:
Degree program for which you are enrolled/plan to enroll:
AA BA/BS MS Other
Student Status: Full Time Part-time
Current GPA on a 4.0 scale:
SAT Score (If first semester college student): Math Verbal ACT Score
GMAT/GRE Scores: (If Post-Graduate)
List previous scholarship awards at SPSU or at other schools (if any) and amounts.
Attach a copy of student's transcript.
Attach a copy of student's resume including but not limited to Course of Study, employment history, campus and community activities, individual or group honors and career plans.
Include a personal statement that reflects why you are currently pursuing a BS or MS degree in Construction Management and your qualifications for this scholarship.