Preparation for the Fundamentals of
CET 4411 FE Exam Preparation – Civil Discipline (4-0-4)
- This 4-semester hour course is designed to prepare students primarily for the afternoon
civil discipline portion of the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
- Discipline subjects covered include;
- fluid mechanics,
- strength of materials,
- structural analysis,
- concrete and steel design,
- soil mechanics,
- environmental analysis,
- engineering economy,
- transportation and highway design
- CET 4411 is offered once each year in either the Fall or Spring Semester.