AutoCAD Level 2
This course introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of AutoCAD. This is done by teaching you how to recognize the best tool for the task, the best way to use that tool, and how to create new tools to accomplish tasks more efficiently. 27 Hours for Standard Track (2.7 CEUs)
- Advanced Text Objects
- Working with Tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
- Managing Layers
- CAD Management and System Setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Using macros and custom routines
Prerequisites: Completion of AutoCAD Level 1: Part 1 and AutoCAD Level 1: Part 2 or Instructor approval.
Call 678.915.7240 for course dates.