AutoCAD Level 1, Part 2
The Level 1 Part 2 training class continues with more sophisticated techniques that extend a student’s mastery of the program. For example, users go beyond the basic skill of inserting a block to learn how to create blocks, and beyond the basic skill of using a template to understand the process of setting up a template. 18 Hours Standard Track (1.8 CEUs)
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques
- Adding parametric constraints to objects
- Creating local and global blocks
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates
- Learning advanced plotting and publishing options
Prerequisite: Completion of AutoCAD Level 1: Part 1 or Instructor approval.
Call 678.915.7240 for course dates.