AutoCAD Level 1: Part 1
The Level 1 Part 1 training class covers the essential core topics for working with AutoCAD. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the course. (1.8 CEUs).
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
Prerequisites: A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology; and, a working knowledge of Windows XP, VISTA, or Windows 7.
Standard TrackComing Winter/Summer, 2013