The MSA program has a policy of rolling admissions. An admission decision will be made within 10 business days after your application packet is complete.
Those with a CPA and/or 5 years of experience in the accounting field will receive special consideration.
International Student Admission Requirements:
A provisional admission will be given to students who do not have the four required accounting courses listed above. Students who earn a B in each course will be fully admitted into the program; otherwise a student will be placed on probation or dismissed from the program.
What documents should I submit in order to be considered for admission?
In order for an application to be complete, all required documents must be submitted and evaluated.
• An application for admission to a graduate program
• An official transcript from each college previously attended
• Three letters of recommendation from faculty, work supervisors, clients, or professional colleagues
• A description of relevant work experience, if applicable
• A Statement of Purpose, describing professional career goals and how completion of the graduate program will help achieve them
Note: See www.FAFSA.ed.gov to begin the financial aid process.
For detailed information, please visit the SPSU Graduate Programs Admission page at
SPSU mailing address:
Southern Polytechnic State University
1100 South Marietta Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060-2896