Graduate Admission Requirements and Instructions for Completing the Application Materials for MBA Program
For detailed information, please visit the SPSU Graduate Programs Admission page at
- Completed application form with non-refundable application fee $50.00. Submit your
application online at
- Official transcript (two copies) mailed directly from every post-secondary institution attended.
- Official GMAT examination scores sent directly from the Graduate Management Admission
Council (GMAC). We also accept the GRE exam results.
The admission index for acceptance into the program uses the GMT score and undergraduate GPA:
GMAT + (200 * Undergraduate Degree GPA) = 925
Register for GMAT at www.mba.com
SPSU GMAT Code is QCH-SQ-80 (Full time)
SPSU GMAT Code is QCH-SQ-86 (Part time)
- Three recommendations: May be completed through the online application system. Request
recommendation from people who have worked with you, who have had you as a student,
or who are able to comment on your accomplishments and potential for graduate education.
- International students are required to submit the following additional documents: TOEFL or IELTS scores provided directly to SPSU, a Confidential Financial Certificate, and High School Leaving Certificate (Educational Summary), and a transcript evaluation by an accepted agency. For further details about application requirements for international student, please consult the following International transcripts should be evaluated by one of the agencies identified on the international graduate students admissions web page. For more details, please view /gradstudies/admissions/international_graduate_students.htm