Connect with Southern Poly

Facebook link Twitter link YouTube link

Apply to Southern Polytechnic State University

Visit Southern Polytechnic State University

Request information about Southern Polytechnic State University

SPSU Budget Office
1100 South Marietta Pkwy
Marietta, GA 30060
Fax: (678) 915-7474

Home >> Budget Office >> FAQs


Q: What is my department number?

A: Refer to the SPSU Departmental ID Spreadsheet

Q: When an Employee Information Form (EIF) is completed where should it be sent?

A: Budget and Grants Department

Q: When do I need to complete a Budget Amendment Form?

A:   A Budget Amendment Form should to be completed for when an employee receives a status change, salary or wage increase, supplemental pay, or when there is a change in the salary funding source. Budget Amendment forms should also be used for movement of funds across travel or OS&E within or across departments.

Q: Where do I find the Budget Amendment Form?

A: In the Forms section of this website.

Q: When a Departmental Request (DR) is completed where should it be sent?

A: Procurement Department

Q: When a Payment Request (PR) is completed where should it be sent?

A: Accounts Payable