If you are a new or current student seeking accommodations provided through Disability Student Services (DSS), we are excited to meet you and assist you with receiving accommodations for your pursuits at SPSU.
Feel free to contact DSS with any questions regarding the process.
Process for registering for services:
- Obtain any documentation you may have from your medical professional. You may have it faxed to the ATTIC at 678-915-7913
- Schedule an appointment with the Coordinator of Disability Student Services, using the electronic form linked below.
- You may bring any documentation you may have to this intake appointment. During the
intake, the coordinator will:
- Obtain a release of information from you so DSS can send documentation for review
- Discuss the policies and procedures for accommodations and strategies for being a successful student at SPSU
- Try to answer any questions you may have; or direct you to the people who can answer them.
- After the intake appointment, your documentation will be sent to the Regent's Center for Learning Disorders (RCLD) and reviewed by their team of professionals.
You will be contacted after the review is completed to discuss next steps.