We want to welcome you again to SPSU! We hope that you enjoy your college experience and that we can provide you with the best service to your pursuits at SPSU.
Once you are accepted, if you would like to request accommodations, please arrange for an appointment by completing the form on the Request Accommodations page.
Every student is required to complete a Journey Orientation.
If you would like to request accommodations during the MAT test please contactDisability Student Services prior to attending Orientation.
If you need accommodations during any overnight stay on campus, notify the Office of Disability Student Services so we can work with Housing to accommodate your needs. As soon as you inform our office and supply documentation, the more likely we will be able to assist your needs.
- Make "reasonable" accommodations to provide equal access and participation
- May not discriminate on the basis of a disability, regardless of age
- Uphold federal laws including Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) along with amendments and other applicable regulations
- Must be self-advocates, making Disability Student Services aware of their needs and provide documentation of their disability.
- Must monitor their own progress and communicate needs to instructors. Our office can assist you with this process.