We want to welcome you again to SPSU! We hope that you enjoy your college experience and that we can provide you with the best service to your pursuits at SPSU.
Once you are accepted, to request accommodations, please complete the form on the Request Accommodations page. The coordinator will contact you to set up an Intake Appointment.
Every student is required to complete a Journey Orientation. For a direct link to
Orientation information click the text on the right: SPSU Journey Orientation
To request accommodations during the MAT test please contact Student Disability Services prior to attending Orientation.
To request accommodations during any overnight stay on campus, notify Student Disability Services so we can work with Housing to accommodate your needs. As soon as you inform our office and supply documentation, the more likely we will be able to assist your needs.
- Make "reasonable" accommodations to provide equal access and participation
- May not discriminate on the basis of a disability, regardless of age
- Uphold federal laws including Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) along with amendments and other applicable regulations
- Must be self-advocates, making Student Disability Services aware of their needs and provide documentation of their disability.
- Must monitor their own progress and communicate needs to instructors. Our office can assist you with this process.