MS Architecture Admission Requirements
Please follow the link below to apply to the SPSU M.S. in Architecture program.
Upon receiving all application materials, each application will be carefully reviewed.
The review and recommendation is based upon:
- Bachelors Degree from a regionally-accredited institution in Architecture, allied
design disciplines, engineering, humanities and liberal arts.
- GRE Scores: Verbal 159, Quantitative 160, Analytical 3.5
- Minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0
- Statement of Purpose: A concise narrative of your design or research focus (2 pages)
- Design Portfolio: Applicants coming from design disciplines (15 pages in pdf format).
Note: Applicants with other than design-based degrees may, on evaluation, be required to
take some additional courses.
Tuition and Graduate Assistantships
Graduate Tuition page
Graduate Assistantships page
Graduate assistantships are available but competitive.