James G. Fausett Scholarship
For SPSU Architecture Students Only
- 4th Year students apply for the following academic year. (For 5th Year students at
the time of award)
- Demonstration of leadership and commendable academic performance.
- Program GPA in the 85th percentile or higher
- This scholarship cannot be received more than once
- The amount awarded is dependent upon performance of the scholarship endowment.
- For the 2013-2014 Academic Year, two (2) scholarships will be awarded.
- Each Fausett Scholarship recipient will receive $2,366 for the academic year, split
between the fall and spring semesters.
- Awardees will be asked to attend the Fausett Golf Tournament Awards Dinner on April
Wed 2/27 Scholarship Announcement
Fri 3/1 12:00 PM Information Session in the PIT
Mon 3/25 12:00 PM Application Deadline
Submit to Ms. Cathy Smith, Front Office
Fri 4/5 Awardees Announced
Mon 4/15 6:00 PM 2013 Fausett Golf Classic Awards Dinner
- Completed Application—two to three pages, depending on length of responses. References
required, but you may include letters of recommendation as well.
- Essay, 300 word count. See the top of page three of the application.
- Clip, but do not staple your application materials together.
Download Fausett Scholarship Application pdf
Please contact Prof. Bedette at firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof. Dytoc at email@example.com for further details.